Taste & ExperienceTraditional Winemaking
Love, care and devotion for our wines…respect, and appreciation for our land and those who tend it…discover the passion and authenticity that goes into each one of our elegant wines.
Welcome to Paolo Zucchetto Winery where a bottle of our wines awaits you.
Dedicated to the pursuit of exceptional wines
Experience the sheer delight of the heart and soul in each bottle inspired by the unmistakeably pure joy of the beauty of the land, friendship and family.
- DescriptionCartizze is the most prestigeous cru in Valdobbiadene Prosecco D.O.C.G. area, a very small surface (just about 270 acres only) made by vineyards in Valdobbiadene county.
- MatchesOur Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore di Cartizze D.O.C.G. is the perfect served at 43/44 °F.
- Wine ProfileComposition: 100% Prosecco's grapes grown in our Cartizze vineyards.
- DescriptionFrom Prosecco’s historical heartland Follo (or Fol as locals call this scenic little town) a serious selection of 100% Prosecco grapes.
- MatchesOur Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore D.O.C.G. Brut Purofol® is perfect on its own as an aperitif for any occasion.
- Wine Profile100% Prosecco's grapes grown in Fol vineyards.
- DescriptionThe classic cuvée from Zucchetto estate vineyards, in Valdobbiadene County hills. It’s probably the most versatile Prosecco sparkling.
- MatchesThe intense wine variety aroma and its fresh and rich fruity taste merge from our Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore D.O.C.G.
- Wine Profile100% Prosecco's grapes.
- DescriptionSemi-Sparkling cuvée Prosecco based wine, re- fermented in the bottle and aged on the lees for at least three months.
- MatchesAssertive, light and easily digestible, this versatile Sem i-Sparkling Valdobbiadene Prosecco D.O.C.G. Bottle Fermented on the lees traditionally accompanies the entire meal.
- Wine Profile
100% Prosecco's grapes from our estate vineyards.5 months in stainless steel tanks, 3 months at least in bottle.
2016Casa del Vescovo
- DescriptionOur Chardonnay vineyard is carefully organic farmed and grapes are fully hand selected and gentle harvested to get the most clean elegant aroma.
- MatchesThe intriguing complexity of Casa del Vescovo greatly pairs with poached or grilled seafood, shrimps, crabs with spicy aioli, baby green tossed in citrus honey vinaigrette, avocados, and fruit salsa, and of course, all types of goat cheeses.
- Wine Profile
Composition: 100% organic Chardonnay.Aging: 18 months in oak barrels, 8 to 10 months in bottle.
Sheltered by the peaks of the Dolomites, the hillside vineyards of Valdobbiadene face the magnificent lagoon of Venice to the south. Ordered ranks of vines cling tenaciously to the steep, severe slopes where it is sometimes difficult to stand.
and hamlets dot the region but with twenty-five percent of the region’s 50,000 acres dedicated to viticulture the sunny vine-covered slopes present to the eyes of the visitor the picture of a verde presepe, a lush green cradle.
as in generations past, the people of Valdobbiadene bring their devotion, passion and skill to care for their vineyards; from the first budding of the vines in the spring to the fall harvest all of the work is done by hand.
between the people and nature make every family an essential component of the realization of Prosecco as a pure representation of the land.
WinemakerThe Man behind the wine
We at the Zucchetto Winery look forward to an exciting and promising future where the surrounding hills and vineyards are not only a reflection of our work but a place where friends are welcomed, fruits of the land shared…a place we call home.
Love & Respect
for nature from generation to generation Carlo Zucchetto
Taste & ExperienceVisit Us
Azienda Agricola Paolo Zucchetto is located atop of Cima hill, along one of the most scenic road in the area. Conveniently located for visits to other wineries in Valdobbiadene, is just one hour drive from Treviso and Venice.
Tasting room open daily from 10:00 to 17:00
(visits only by appointment)